Street Photography Havana Cuba February 2017 - 18 inches wide by 12 inches tall - glossy
This print currently comes in one size, unmounted and ready for your own personal framing/mounting method.
Cuba No. 1
Return Rights and Instructions
The quality of your experience is our number one priority. In the event that you are not satisfied with any item, you many return it within 30 days of receipt for a replacement or refund for the price of the product. You are responsible for shipping your order back. See below to determine how to proceed based on your reason for return.
Reason for Return:
My order was damaged during delivery (or other quality concerns).
If your order arrived in less than satisfactory condition, speed up your return by following these simple steps:
- 1. Take a digital photo of your damaged product and the shipping container it arrived in (if damaged).
- 2. You will receive an email within 24-48 hours confirming that your photo return is being processed.
- 3. If your photo return is confirmed, you do not need to mail back your order. We will process the refund or replacement based on your photos.
If the damage or quality issue is not apparent in the photo, you may be required to return the item at your expense before the return can be processed.
Reason for Return:
I changed my mind; it doesn't look like I thought it would in my space.
Return Your Shipment
If a product is perfect, but not perfect for you, we invite you to return it for a full refund (minus shipping charges) by following these simple steps:
- Request a Return Request form by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ship your item back to us in its original packaging and enclose your completed return request (the shipping address is listed at the bottom of the packing slip). We strongly encourage you to return the item via a trackable method.
- We will typically issue your refund within 48-72 hours of receiving the package.
Shipping is FREE. We tend to ship within 3 business days (excluding holidays) via FedEx, UPS or USPS. Each print is rolled and packaged in a mailing tube for protection and ease of shipping.